For my client based in South Brussels, I am looking for a Long-Term Temporary Communications Specialist who will coordinate content and campaigns, to engage and inform customers, attract new prospects and support the sales teams. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the content on my client’s websites, as well as developing sales.
What you will do as Communications Specialist:
- You will produce publications, briefings and service updates to keep internal stakeholders and customers informed
- You will develop content:
- Write sales support collateral (sales memos, leaflets, presentations)
- Proof-read and edit sales material supplied by other departments
- Create customer-facing materials (landing pages, emails, social media posts)
- Ensure all customer facing content has a compelling narrative, call to action and follows the brand guidelines
- Maintain content library platform
- You will support with internal reporting and measuring of campaign results
- You will maintain and content for Europe, including:
- Working with country teams and/or vendors to translate and localize content
- Managing change requests
- Liaising between corporate, region, district and country teams as needed
The ideal profile of the Communications Specialist:
- You have strong project skills and are able to collaborate cross-functionally
- You have attention to detail and sensitivity to cultural differences
- You are organized and able to work on a variety of projects with tight deadlines
- You have a Bachelors degree or higher (preferred in Communications/Marketing/Business)
- You have excellent command of English language (native level) as well as written and verbal communications skills
What my client offers:
- A very attractive salary package
- A good balance between remote and office work as well as flexibility
- An exciting and fulfilling challenge within a global company
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 July 2022A new exciting opportunity as Senior Marketing Officer has just become available in a company based in Brussels. You will be part of the marketing department and report to the Marketing Manager.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 June 2022Une nouvelle opportunité en CDI en tant que Recruiting Partner vient de s'ouvrir chez l'un de nos clients, un centre de formation spécialisé dans la construction, fondé par les membres d'une organisatin professionnelle du secteur, situé à Bruxelles. Vous participerez à la création ad-hoc de ce centre en garantissant le recrutement de futurs talents qui pourront suivre cette formation qualifiante gratuite et débouchant sur un CDI. Vous rejoindrez ainsi un groupe de personnes qui veulent contribuer activement à la promotion sociale et à l'égalité des chances.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 June 2022Pour notre client, situé à Bruxelles, nous cherchons un Sales Associate Luxury. Notre client est actif dans le domaine du luxe et de la confection sur mesure. Vous êtes à la recherche d’une nouvelle opportunité et avez une affinité avec le secteur du luxe ? Alors cette fonction est faite pour vous !