For one of our client active in the real estate sector and based in the center of Brussels, we are looking for a Content Specialist. As a Content Specialist, you will have an instrumental role in developing and implementing the content strategy to drive brand awareness., engage the target audience and generate leads. You will play a vital part in positioning the company as a trusted industry expert and thought leader. You will report directly to the Head of Marcom.
As a Content Specialist, you will:
- Play a pivotal role in crafting a compelling narrative for the company, its assets and services;
- Participate to the development of the content strategy, to execute it, creating captivating and informative content that resonates with the target audience;
- Write compelling stories, blog posts, social media content and other forms of content - with the help of copywriters and translators - to establish the company as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the real estate industry;
- Collaborate closely with your Marcom colleagues and the ad, communication and PR agencies;
- Create a cohesive and impactful content calendar, insuring that the content supports the brand positioning and the business objectives.
Profile of the Content Specialist:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both NL and FR is mandatory
- Higher and/or university degree or equivalent by experience;
- At least 3 to 5 years successful experience in a similar role of content creation;
- Strong understanding of content marketing strategies, SEO principles and digital marketing best practices;
- Ability to create compelling and engaging content;
- Proficiency in using content management systems, CRM, analytics and SEO tools;
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical mindset and data-driven approach to decision making.
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package, with additional benefits such as net allowances, bonus, insurances, company car or mobility budget, etc;
- A permanent contract directly;
- A multicultural work environment in a stable company;
- Flexible working hours with homeworking.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to apply to this position of Content Specialist.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €3500 - €4200 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 February 2024Designing a carbon-neutral future? That's the mission set by our customer in the center of Brussels. The company is currently seeking a dynamic and well-rounded Internal Communications Officer for 7-month contract covering maternity leave. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and overseeing internal communications activities the company in Belgium and worldwide. Interested ? Don’t hesitate to read the rest !
Salary: €3700 - €4800 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 September 2023De publieke sector duurzamer en efficiënter maken? Dat is de missie van dit energiebedrijf. Het is gevestigd in het centrum van Brussel en is actief op zoek naar een nieuwe Sales Manager/Teamleader om zijn team te versterken. Kom een jong bedrijf versterken dat bruist van de energie en waar de sfeer in een paar woorden kan worden samengevat: "Go For It". Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de energiesector, lees dan snel verder !