A new exciting opportunity as e-Business Analyst has just opened in a digital marketing agency based in central Brussels. The company is an important actor of digital marketing world. You will learn the ins and outs of the digital advertising world and use your analytical skills to grow and develop our clients’ online businesses.
As an e-Business Analyst, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Planning, managing and analysing digital advertising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms.
- Providing business-minded campaign updates and ensuring that the clients are satisfied with their Return-On-Investment (ROI).
- Turning data into insights and providing analyses and recommendations through web analytics & digital business intelligence.
- Providing support, analysis, data, presentations and copywriting in the framework of existing missions and projects.
- Collaborating with eBusiness Consultants in the account management of your clients.
- Advising clients on new market trends (web), services and any other opportunity.
The ideal profile of the e-Business Analyst:
- University degree (Master) in economics and/or management with top-class academics preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: navigating projects and challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills.
- Analytical and business-minded.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Strong team player attitude.
- Willingness to learn fast and continuously.
- Affinity or track record in consulting, digital advertising and/or web analytics (0 - 2 years) is a plus.
- We also take on freshly graduated professionals.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Our client offers:
- An engaging and dynamic work environment with real responsibilities.
- A continuous learning experience with a clear growth path.
- An attractive package and growth potential.
- Tremendous colleagues.
You are eager to understand the impact of digital on businesses and not afraid of figures, data analysis or technical bottlenecks? Do you have any affinity or experience in Digital Advertising or Business Intelligence and are ready to take on an exciting challenge in a constantly changing environment? Then this Digital Marketeer position is for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 July 2022A great opportunity as Internal Sales Officer for the Benelux and French markets has just become available in a company in the fashion sector. This company is in the South of Brussels. You will be the beating heart of our client’s organization. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for excellent customer satisfaction on a daily basis. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!