Internal Account Manager
For one of our clients, a world-renowned life services company located in Ixelles, we are looking for an Internal Account Manager, for a temporary mission leading to a permanent contract. As Internal Account Manager, you are accountable for the accelerated growth and improved client experience across the SME segment (1-99 employees). Your daily work consists of proactively contacting prospects (hunting) by phone, in order to sell them our clients’ products. As Internal Account Manager you will be the single point of contact for your accounts, related to all commercial requests. Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
What will be your responsibilities as an Internal Account Manager?
- Prospecting by phone
- Qualification of the prospect based on specific criteria
- Establish relationship with the potential new customer
- Drive the entire sales cycle from ‘awareness’ stage until ‘decision’ stage (close sale)
- Prepare and send proposal and closely follow-up
- Sales funnel management
- Achieve monthly sales target (#new customers, #new contracts signed, #business volume)
- Touchpoints with potential customers (#outbound calls/day-month)
- Conversion (rate) of sales & marketing generated leads & campaigns
- Comply with all company related policies, procedures and legal requirements
You are the Internal Account Manager we are looking for if you recognize yourself in the following description:
- Strong commercial mindset
- Independent & organised
- High sense of accountability and result driven
- Customer focus
- Flexible and proactive
- Willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of Outlook and Office programs
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (NL-FR)
What our client offers :
- A training course with real opportunities for development both within the team and within the company.
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary with numerous extra-legal benefits.
- A pleasant work environment in a dynamic and inspiring company.
- A work-life balance with possibility for home office
- A wide choice of sustainable and delicious meals in our company restaurant
- A variety of sports (badminton, mini football, basketball, meditation and yoga)
Are you dynamic, ambitious and proactive? Then this job could be the one for you!
Apply directly on our website.
Not the opportunity you are looking for? Maybe someone you know could be interested.
Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: Mooi salaris + vast contractLocation: AnderlechtDate posted: 27 January 2023Voor een leuke speler actief binnen de printsector gelegen in regio Anderlecht zijn we op zoek naar een Dossierbeheerder om het team te versterken. Heb jij een hele goede talenkennis, ben je pro-actief en flexibel? Dan kom je zeker in aanmerking voor deze vacature!