Internal Sales - Fashion Industry
A great opportunity as Internal Sales Officer for the Benelux and French markets has just become available in a company in the fashion sector. This company is in the South of Brussels. You will be the beating heart of our client’s organization. Together with your colleagues you will be responsible for excellent customer satisfaction on a daily basis. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
As Internal Sales Representative you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be a brand ambassador of your region, and will make outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads, understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities in close collaboration with the Sales Managers in order to develop new business
- You will increase brand awareness, promote new collections and execute cross and upselling activities to active as well as inactive clients.
- You will participate actively to internal goals according to defined Service KPI’s.
- You will travel on a regular basis to perform new collection presentations, visit customers and meet prospects at the fairs.
The Ideal Profile of the Internal Sales Representative:
- You have a first working experience in a similar position; experience in textile and fashion is an asset.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal with customers and other departments.
- You are sales-driven & customer-oriented.
- You are stress resistant and agile.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package, plus extra-legal benefits.
- A permanent contract.
- A multicultural, high-energy environment where people are encouraged to take the lead and step out of the ordinary.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 June 2022A new exciting opportunity as e-Business Analyst has just opened in a digital marketing agency based in central Brussels. The company is an important actor of digital marketing world. You will learn the ins and outs of the digital advertising world and use your analytical skills to grow and develop our clients’ online businesses.