A new position of Purchasing Officer was just opened in a company situated in Ottignies and that is active in the technology sector. As a Purchasing Officer, you will manage the supply process in order to ensure that our raw materials (spare parts or sub-assembly from sub-contractors) are ordered and received on time with desired quantities to produce our machines and deliver customers.
As a Purchasing Officer, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Follow up of purchase contracts: flag renewal need, request quotations, gather data for negotiation, issue new SAP contracts
- Keep purchase prices and other main commercial terms up to date in SAP
- Support in logistical arrangements of incoming material: transport booking & customs administration
- Support for indirect purchasing such as company car fleet, insurances etc
- Participate in purchasing projects such as material categorisation, dual-sourcing projects, transition to green car fleet etc
- Liaise with the Supply Chain and R&D (technical) department for a smooth cross-department cooperation
- Look for and suggest improvement opportunities
The ideal profile of the Purchasing Officer :
- You are bilingual French and English
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You are able to structure, manage and improve processes
- You can easily plan and prioritise your work
- You feel comfortable with systems like SAP
- You are highly motivated and enthusiast in your work
- You learn easily and you seek for continuous improvement
Our client offers you :
- A nice salary package
- A temporary contract with a possibility for a permanent contract
- A full time opportunity that offers you flexibility (home working possible)
- A nice work environment with opportunities to evolve
If you are motivated, a hard worker and want to grow in your career, this position of Purchasing Officer is for you!
Salary: €2300 - €3300 per monthLocation: Woluwe-Saint-PierreDate posted: 06 June 2023Afin d’accompagner sa croissance sur les marchés du Benelux et de l’Allemagne, un groupe situé à Woluwe-Saint-Pierre et spécialisé dans le commerce de matières premières destinées aux industries de transformation est à la recherche de deux Sales Coordinators. Vous rapporterez directement au CEO et jouerez un rôle crucial dans ce développement en faisant le lien entre fournisseurs et clients, en tenant compte des enjeux commerciaux, logistiques et administratifs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 June 2023An exciting new opportunity as Sales Operations Specialist in German and English has just become available. The company is a healthcare leader and located in the city centre of Brussels. With this position, you will manage the end to end back-office process for renewal and new sales quotes, gathering information from the Sales teams and ensuring that all accounts and contracts created by the Deal Desk Team are accurately reflected in the relevant systems, reports, and forecasts.
Salary: mooi salaris + flexibiliteitLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 27 April 2023Voor een gekende speler in de dienstverlenende sector in regio Brussel zijn we op zoek naar een Sales Assistant om het team te vervolledigen. Heb jij een goede talenkennis, ben je communicatief en behulpzaam? Dan is deze functie vast iets voor jou!