Trainee Recruitment Assistant
Consultant Stefanie Domen
Date posted 11 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our office situated in Ixelles (1050), we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Assistant to support the team and it’s business.
Main tasks of a Trainee Recruitment Assistant:
- Welcome candidates for interviews, set up their internal files and database management
- Assist with the laying-out of CV’s;
- Place adverts on different online websites and monthly and weekly Marketing mailshots
- Search for new candidates on the various job sites and screen CVs
- Contact registered candidates by telephone for a follow-up of their professional situation
- Advise your colleagues on the matching of candidates with vacancies
- Take references for candidates from former employers
- Potential joining your consultants in customer visits
The ideal Profile of a Trainee Recruitment Assistant:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master in Administration, Finance, HR etc.
- Looking for an internship/traineeship of around 1 to 3 months
- Excellent knowledge of English and French with good knowledge of Dutch;
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Someone who likes to make contacts and do not find it a problem to work with the telephone a lot
What we offer:
- Lots of learning opportunities.
- A fun, dynamic and growing work environment
- Ideal opportunity to get a first taste of professional life
You are professional, hard working and a team player? You love to learn new things and invest yourself in a team with a great atmosphere? You want to gain a great first experience at the same time? Then his traineeship is perfect for you! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to email@example.com.