Consultant Stefanie Domen
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-03-10 recruitment-consultancy Brussels BE EUR 100 101 101 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
For our offices situated in Brussels, Zaventem, Groot-Bijgaarden, Ghent and Antwerp we are looking for a Trainee Recruiter to support the team and its business.
Our growing companies are constantly on the lookout for the newest talents, so this internship can be a great stepping stone for your future career!
You will report directly to the Manager and be integrated in a team of consultants. However, this opportunity needs to be linked to a current education/school to benefit the reward of credits at the end of the traineeship.
As a Trainee Recruiter you will join a dynamic team and will be formed and trained in an interesting and exciting fashion.
Main tasks of a Trainee Recruiter:
- Interview candidates and take care of a thorough administration of the files
- Search for new candidates on the various job sites and screen CVs that come in response to our vacancies online
- Contact registered candidates by telephone for a follow-up of their professional situation
- Guide and coach your candidates during their search and you advise your colleagues on the matching of candidates with vacancies
- Take references for candidates from former employers
- Possibility to join your consultants in customer visits to observe
The ideal Profile of a Trainee Recruiter:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master in Finance, Economics, HR etc.
- Looking for an internship/traineeship of min 2 to 3 months
- Excellent knowledge of English and (depending on the office) very good French and/or Dutch;
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Someone who likes to make contacts and does not find it a problem to work with the telephone a lot
What we offer:
- Lots of learning opportunities.
- A fun, dynamic and growing work environment
- Ideal opportunity to get a first taste of professional life and the recruitment industry
You are professional, hard working and a team player? You love to learn new things and invest yourself in a team with a great atmosphere? You want to gain a great first experience at the same time? Then his traineeship is perfect for you!