Customer & Logistics Service Officer
An exciting new opportunity as Customer & Logistics Service Officer has just become available in a company in the foods and beverages sector. This company is located in Watermael-Boitsfort. Would you like to engage in professional collaborations with suppliers and internal departments around world-class products to boost our client? Do you enjoy working proactively and order process with all stakeholders from client request until arrival at client
As Customer & Logistics Service Officer you will be responsible for many diverse and exciting tasks:
- Register request received from the clients in Navision (ERP system) and send a request to the Supplier(s) to provide Pro Forma Invoice (PFI)
- Sent request to the Freight Forwarder for PFI
- Upon receipt of signed order sheet from the client, place the order with supplier and Freight Forwarder with instructions sheet, markings etc.
- Follow up of the order until ready for shipment, organize booking with freight forwarder and check if all necessary documentation is in place before authorizing booking (import license/letter of credit where applicable, pre-shipment inspection realized)
- Invoice and prepare timely all the documents necessary for clearing (check all the documents to avoid discrepancies between them)
- Weekly activity - check status of orders to identify gaps (Health Checks).
The Ideal Profile of the Customer & Logistics Service Officer:
- Bachelor in International Trade/Shipping/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent by experience on the job
- Knowledge of Import/Export, Logistics & Shipping (Air & Sea): amongst others, incoterms, market dynamics
- IT literacy - knowledge of IT Tools: Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Power BI) and Navision
- Detailed, Meticulous, Proactive, Analytical, Sociable, Team player and stress resistant
- Develops collaborative relationships internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Good knowledge of English, French and/or Dutch
Our client offers:
A permanent contract preceded by a 6-month interim period
- An attractive and competitive salary with social benefits
- An exciting position in a dynamic and healthy organisation
- A coaching programme to facilitate your induction and integration into our client
- An organisation that leaves room for initiative and creativity
- A pleasant working environment with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home 3 days per week
- A good work-life balance
Do you have a first experience in logistics and are you looking for the next step of your career in an international environment? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €2800 - €3200 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 November 2022Pour lservice aux entreprises, nous recherchons un Supply Contract Administrator. Vous souhaitez vous lancer dans des collaborations professionnelles avec les fournisseurs et les services internes autour des saveurs et des produits de choix ? Vous aimez offrir le soutien nécéssaire dans toutes sortes de tâches administratives, à savoir l'entretien des bases de données, le traitement des contrats, les demandes de prix, etc ? Cette fonction est peut être faite pour vous !
Salary: mooi salaris + vast contractLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 27 October 2022Voor een duurzame speler gelegen in regio Brussel zijn we op zoek naar een Quality & Improvement Officer om het team te versterken.