A fast-growing Belgian fashion brand located in Auderghem is looking for a new colleague as Transport Specialist, for a permanent contract. Your mission will be to coordinate transports every day throughout the world, from the small parcel to the full truck load, to ensure a perfect service level to all our customers in the most sustainable and cost-effective way. Sounds exciting? Keep reading!
What will be your responsibilities as a Transport Specialist?
- Ensure a daily monitoring and execution of the key logistics activities such as coordination for pick-ups, transport orders, prioritization, daily performance tracking (KPI) for smooth and effective operations.
- Plan inbound and outbound flows and organize proper transportation (sea, air and rail) as well as transfers between warehouses to minimize cost and maximize quality of service.
- Manage errors and build corrective action plans to continuously improve service level
- Manage export flows (documentation, administration)
- Manage special requests (eg promotional activities, new collections launches) to make sure all needed garments and accessories are delivered in due time.
- Manage transport claims and customer returns
- Control invoices and monitor budget
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects
You are the Transport Specialist we are looking for if you recognize yourself in the following description:
- At least 5 years of experience in transport and logistics, ideally combined with a logistics degree
- English and German or French
- Proven successful experience in challenging & international logistics environment
- Knowledge of the consumer goods industry preferably within a Retail Fashion brand or B2B Environment (e-commerce experience is a plus)
- Experience with export flows
- Customer mindset
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, stress tolerant and flexible
- Digital native experience with WMS and ERP
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
What our client offers:
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary with numerous extra-legal benefits.
- A pleasant work environment in a dynamic and inspiring company.
- A work-life balance with possibility for home office
Are you dynamic, ambitious and proactive? Then this job could be the one for you! Apply directly on our website.
Not the opportunity you are looking for? Maybe someone you know could be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.