Supply Chain Coordinator
A new position of Supply Chain Coordinator was just opened in a company situated in Ottignies and that is active in the technology sector. As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will manage the supply process in order to ensure that our raw materials (spare parts or sub-assembly from sub-contractors) are ordered and received on time with desired quantities to produce our machines and deliver customers.
As a Supply Chain Officer, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Placement of Purchase Orders to our suppliers
- Management of reminders based on the production priorities
- Follow up on received goods and missing parts
- Strong relationship with the suppliers to ensure that the supplied parts are responding to our needs
- Liaise with the other departments (warehouse, quality, purchase, planning, production, customer service) in order to satisfy customer’s needs (internal and external customers).
- Key User of SAP PU module.
The ideal profile of the Supply Chain Coordinator :
- You are bilingual French and English
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You are able to structure, manage and improve processes
- You can easily plan and prioritise your work
- You feel comfortable with systems like SAP
- You are highly motivated and enthusiast in your work
- You learn easily and you seek for continuous improvement
Our client offers you :
- A nice salary package
- A temporary contract with a possibility for a permanent contract
- A full time opportunity that offers you flexibility (home working possible)
- A nice work environment with opportunities to evolve
If you are motivated, a hard worker and want to grow in your career, this position of Supply Chain Coordinator is for you!