To support its growth in the Benelux, French and German markets, a family-owned group, based in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre and specialising in the trade of raw materials for the processing industries, is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to expand the logistics team already in place. You will report directly to the CEO and play a crucial role in this development by acting as a link between suppliers and customers, taking into account commercial, logistical and administrative issues.
A family-owned group
In practical terms, your responsibilities as a Logistics Coordinator will include the following:
- Supporting the sales team in all organizational and orders-processing matters
- Cross-functional communication between clients, suppliers and carriers
- Checking, recording, managing and tracking orders
- Managing supplies and shipments
- Checking transport, customs and insurance documents
- CRM management
- Invoicing management
You are the Logistics Coordinator we are looking for if you recognize yourself in the following:
- Excellent command of German and English is mandatory (Good knowledge of French will help you get more comfortable with colleagues)
- Good knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good service skills and excellent command of priorities
- Team spirit and initiative
- Open and communicative attitude
Don't miss out on what this company has to offer:
- A full-time position (38 hours) in a pleasant working environment
- A human-sized structure where opportunities for growth and development are encouraged
- Easy access by public transport and car
- A dynamic, multicultural team
- A permanent contract preceded by a 6-month interim period
- A salary package including lunch vouchers and eco-cheques. A group insurance policy will be added when you become a permanent employee.
If you're eager to give your career a new boost, this Logistics Coordinator role is for you! Apply on our website or contact me directly.
Not the role you were looking for, but you know someone in your network who might be interested? Recommend them to Walters People and be rewarded!
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €2700 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 February 2024For an international yet human-sized company located in the South of Brussels and that is active in the Food and Beverage sector, we are looking for a Logistic Officer.
Salary: €2700 - €3200 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 January 2024Une nouvelle opportunité pour une fonction de Logistic Officer vient de s’ouvrir dans une société active dans le secteur industriel située à Bruxelles. Vous intégrerez l’équipe du département exportation.