A great opportunity as Demand Planner has just become available in a FMCG company. Based in Genval, you will be the integration point into the sales and commercial organization.
As a Demand Planner, here are your responsibilities:
- Lead the construction of Benelux sales forecasts in the SAP/APO IBP tool
- Clean up sales history by isolating the different levers (promotion, weather, etc.) in order to isolate product/customer baselines.
- Actively participate in the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and work collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales teams to ensure alignment with sales volumes and overall improvement in forecast accuracy.
- Participate in the product launch and discontinuation process with the Sales & Marketing departments.
- Collaborate closely with other Supply Chain, Customer Service and Supply Planning departments to ensure good product availability.
- Be the owner of the Master Data products within SSB.
- Participate at the budget construction
- Have contact with customer during Business review meeting
- Make recommendation/ad hoc analysis - development
The ideal profile of the Demand Planner:
- Graduate of a master’s degree in Management Sciences/Supply Chain/ Industrial Engineer…
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or in the consumer goods sector is a real asset.
- Proficiency in computer tools (Excel)
- Very good command of SAP/ APO/ IBP software
- Strong customer orientation with an analytical, synthetic and rigorous mind.
- Able to coordinate various interlocutors (Sales, Marketing, Supply...).
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch ad English, French is a plus.
What our client offers:
- An attractive salary package including a company car
- A permanent contract
- A great place to work in a fast-growing company
- An environment that encourages personal development
If you have good organization and communication skills, are analytical and ready to make a turn in your career, then this Demand Planner position was made for you!
Not the job you are looking for? You might know someone you could be interested. Recommend them to Walters People and get rewarded.